Elizabeth C Carranza, MDPediatric Medical Genetics And Genomics
Dr. Beltran works to diagnose and manage both the symptoms and the underlying causes of her pediatric patients’ genetic diseases and disorders. She has trained for many years in medical genetics and brings her deep knowledge and understanding of genetic diseases to the team at Wesley Pediatric Specialists.
In addition to her clinical experience, Dr. Beltran has also performed extensive research and presentations on pediatric and adult genetic diseases and disorders.
Outside of the office, Elizabeth enjoys music, movies and time with her family.
- Pediatric Medical Genetics And Genomics - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Fellowship: Wayne State University School of Medicine - Detroit, MI - 2015
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Detroit, MI - 2015
- Fellowship: Wayne State University School of Medicine - Detroit, MI - 2014
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Michigan - Detroit, MI - 2014
- Residency: University of South Alabama College of Medicine - Mobile, AL - 2012
- Residency: University of South Alabama Children and Women’s Hospital - Mobile, AL - 2012
- Graduate Degree: Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia - Lima, Peru - 2005
- Wesley Medical Center