Steven B Allen, MDPediatrics
Dr. Allen has been involved in teaching and research in pediatrics, including serving as an Assistant Professor in Pediatrics at the University of Missouri following residency training, and conducting research in childhood disabilities and disorders while in fellowship.
Dr. Allen is also interested in providing healthcare to the medically underserved and has provided his professional services to non-profit and philanthropic medical causes.
Outside of the office, Dr. Allen enjoys running, reading, and spending quality time with his family.
- Pediatrics - Primary - Board Certified
- Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Texas - 1995
- Internship: Children's Mercy Hospital - 2001
- Residency: Children's Mercy Hospital - 2002
- Fellowship: University of Kansas - 2008
- Graduate Degree: University of Texas - 1999
- Wesley Medical Center