Nathan Hall, DOPediatric Hematology - Medical Oncology
Dr. Hall grew up in Hutchinson, KS and graduated from Buhler High School in 2001. He then went on to attend Kansas State University and earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology in 2005. Dr. Hall was then accepted into the inaugural class of Biomedical Sciences where he earned his Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 2006. He then achieved his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in 2010. While attending medical school, he also achieved a Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Leadership from Rockhurst University in 2010. Dr. Hall completed both his residency in Pediatrics in 2013 and fellowship in Pediatric Hematology Oncology in 2016 at Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, MO.
Throughout Dr. Hall's career, he has been the recipient of various awards, including the faculty teaching award, fellowship teaching award, residency teaching award, and student DO of the year award. In addition to serving on the KCU Board of Trustees, he is also a trustee on the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Board in Wichita and the KCU alumni association board of directors. He was involved in student government in medical school, serving as his class president and student senate president.
Dr. Hall is a proud husband and father, who he loves to spend his time with. He enjoys sports and outdoor recreation.
- Pediatric Hematology - Medical Oncology - Primary
- Gender: Male
- Fellowship: Children’s Mercy Hospital - Kansas City, MO - 2016
- Residency: Children’s Mercy Hospital - Kansas City, MO - 2013
- Graduate Degree: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences - Kansas City, MO - 2010
- Graduate Degree: Rockhurst University Helzberg School of Management - Kansas City, MO - 2010
- Graduate Degree: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences - Kansas City, MO - 2006
- Undergraduate Degree: Kansas State University - Manhattan, KS - 2005
- Wesley Medical Center